Monday, September 3, 2018

So Worth Celebrating



The leaves are starting to turn, and I'm not quite ready for FALL fall, you know?
 
 
 
 
So I went with colors and fun patterns to hint that fall is up next~


stamps: My Favorite Things Anything But Basic Birthday Greetings  dies: Avery Elle  Elle-ments Dotted Borders, Lifestyle Crafts Maple Leaves



Celebratory, vague sentiments leave room for this card to be hand carried to any event.
 


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/just-us-girls-challenge-456-word-week.html


I say hand carried, because I tried my hand at a home made pom.
 
I've got tons of twine to experiment with~
 
 
 
 
Thank you for your visit!




3 comments:

Maura said...

The yellow and black with a pop of green are so striking! Love the twine and polka dots, modern retro. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at our Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp. Hugs, Maura

Lin said...

A lovely way to ease into fall, Marlena! Love that happy yellow! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Bobby said...

Wonderful color combination on your celebratory card, Marlena. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.