Saturday, September 1, 2018

Extraordinary





When teal pumpkins joined fall decor a few years ago (indicating food allergy awareness), it made me so happy!


This year I'm noticing blush/mauve/champagne increased in the palette.

Not to mention, I witnessed a double rainbow the other day!!!

All of these components were spinning in my mind when I created this fall card.

 



 stamps: Tim Holtz Cling Stamp-Autumn, Avery Elle Extraordinary  dies: Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles, My Favorite Things Die-namics Color Drops  other: Copics


 I invested in a handful of summer paper packs...and I barely cracked into them.

I figured rainbows can ease into a fall card...and why not color in with teal and mauve.


 









http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-307-make-your-mark.html


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Creative world said...

Beautiful card and design...thank you for joining us at ATSM Make your Mark challenge this week
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card, love that striped background, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

Stampin Mindy said...

That striped paper is awesome. I love the layout and design of your card. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Good luck.

♥ Mindy

Heidi Weaver said...

What lovely colours you've used, Marlena! The background striping really compliments that wonderful image beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our ATS&M Challenge this week.