Sunday, September 9, 2018

Pop Up Card





Make It Monday #335: Pop Up Slider Cards

hosted by BetsyVeldman 

is a good one!




 stamps: Papertrey Ink The Sweet Life flowers/Valentine Pin-Ups fox/Half & Half sentiment



 I combined several sets for my card.






When Betsy put legs on the pumpkin, I decided I would try the Valentine Pin Ups set.

 The characters are so cute~I wanted to bring one out for another season!

 I'll be honest...I went through at least six mechanisms until I admitted the ears needed cut off.


It helped TONS.



Don't be intimidated~

if I could do it, anyone can ;).
Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute, CUTE Marlena!! Your little foxy is so sweet and I love seeing her nestled amongst the beautiful flowers! Had to chuckle about the fox's ears too...oh the things we learn from MIM's!! :0)

Vikki H said...

adorable! Congratulations for persevering with the mechanics.
I'm not the least bit mechanical so sat this out.