Thursday, September 27, 2018

No Mistakes



This lil' guy makes me smile~



stamps: Kindred Stamps Happy Accidents   dies: My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles



I remember seeing him on tv when I was young. :)

To be honest, I didn't have the attention span at the time.

However, I've seen pop culture items around, and I think it's adorable they've brought him back.




I thought of him when I saw the following challenge~




http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-170-crafts-photo.html




I'm also submitting this to~

Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by today! 


3 comments:

Shauna said...

How cute! I like this tv throwback image paired with the sentiment. So perfect for our craft challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
-Shauna

sandie said...

I don't know who he is! But you have coloured him perfectly and I love the sentiment. I always think are mistakes often turn into Happy Accidents in crafting! Thanks for joining us at Ink

sandie said...

Hi Marlena-could you check out the admin blog and see if you can give us a start date ETC