Saturday, September 1, 2012

~No Eye Has Seen~



Words cannot- CANNOT- begin to describe how excited I am to share this card with you.







It's not because of the card~but the verse I submitted to Our Daily Bread Designs.



This is the verse that the Lord whispered in my ear during a trying transition.


It's a blessing that it was chosen to be a part of the Scripture Series 3 being released!


I kept it as "blank slate" as possible~since we can only imagine the fulfillment of this promise!



Supplies: ODBD Scripture Series #3,Martha Stewart All Over the Page Punch Diamond Rings Pattern


6 comments:

Kim S said...

Oh Marlena...how exciting!!

Hannelie said...

I love this Marlena... I am going to reed that scripture right now in my own language, it is so beautiful!

Annette Allen said...

love love love this verse...your card is amazing... i love it

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What an amazing verse. How sweet that the Lord inspired this verse to be put into this stamp series when it was so special to you. This card is gorgeous! Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Marlena. Love the delicate die-cuts. The verse is beautiful. Congrats to you!

Lisa said...

It's so wonderful when God whispers His Word to you as if saying, "This is yours." How exciting to look forward to the fulfillment of it. The entire card is gorgeous! I love that design you created with the punch and the verse is the focal point. Very effective.