Thursday, September 6, 2018

Christmas Peace



I counted the Christmas card pile and I need to get cracking!!
 


stamps: Winnie & Walter Scenery: It's a Wonderful Pennant  die: Winnie & Walter In a Word: Peace Cutaway other: Nuvo drops




Winnie & Walter's color challenge gave me a great start~








https://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2018/08/august-color-combo-with-heather-h.html



It's anything goes, but I went with Heather's lovely colors.


 I'm also submitting this to 



Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

Oh wow! This is SOOOO my type of Christmas card! I love what you did with the composition and how the trees are random, but not (if that makes any sense). And the color palette is not one I would've ever thought of in a million years, but I love the end result. I also really like the subtle plaid pattern around the edges. This made me smile and I love the mix of modern and traditional. Thank you for sharing such an inspiring piece of art with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!