Sunday, September 2, 2018

Autumn Bookmark Card



I haven't done a bookmark card in awhile~I always get excited about them. ;)
 
It's a little gift I can pop in the mail.



stamps: Tim Holtz Cling Stamp-Autumn  dies: My Favorite Things Die-namics Tall Tag/Gift Card Grooves  other: Sizzix Textured Impressions Candy Cane Stripes


I used the following sketch:
 
http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2018/08/case-this-sketch-287.html
 
I added texture with a new-to-me embossing folder for the background strip~
 
 
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2018/08/just-add-ink-424texture.html
 



 
Thanks for stopping by~
 
 
 

5 comments:

Lin said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch, Marlena - thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Denita Wright-Smee said...

A lovely Autumnal card with a lovely touch of texture. Thankyou for playing along with the Just Add Ink - Just Add Texture Challenge. D x

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

I love how you interpreted our challenge theme and this sketch! The card is wonderful!
Thank you for playing along over Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, we all hope to see you again this week to help us celebrate STAMPtember!!
hugs zoey

Nikki Spencer said...

Beautifully done Marlena! Your subtle texture and colours are a perfect combination. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.