Monday, September 24, 2018

Congrats in Autumn



I don't often go delicate floral~



stamps: Papertrey Ink Mum's the Word  dies: Papertrey Ink Mum's the Word, Pink and Main Congrats, Lil' Inker On the Diagonal, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches



The gorgeous photo at Time Out had me at orange ~




Time Out Challenge #118




http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/09/challenge-118.html


It's my favorite season, and I'm all about that color!


I kept it mostly orange-like for 

Simon Says (Monday): Monochrome

It'll be apropos for a wedding, anniversary, or any #adulty celebration. :)



Thanks for stopping by today~


3 comments:

sandie said...

I do like the orange with the grey and nice to see a paler orange. Lovely design and thanks for joining Time Out

Anita in France said...

So glad you were taken with our inspiration photo, Marlena ... your delicate, warm, elegant take on it is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

I just left a comment, but wasn't sure if it went through or not! Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed seeing this card. It is elegant and simple and the color palette is unique and refreshing. This card is clean and warm all at the same time. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!