Sunday, September 16, 2018

He Is With You



I'm not ready to give up bright colors just yet~



 stamps: Tim Holtz Cling Stamp-Autumn, Maymay Made It Your Faith is Showing  dies: My Favorite Things Pierced Squares, Simon Says Stamp Greeting Blocks  other: Copic Markers







I created a Clean & Layered Card for the following challenge~




http://thecardconcept.blogspot.com/2018/09/september-5-colorful-basics.html



I love the way the rainbow stripes are a backdrop in the photo~

this patterned paper fit the bill. ;)

Thanks for stopping by today~







3 comments:

Susan Powell said...

This is cute! I love how the stripes have a brush stroke on one end. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

KimCreate said...

I'm not ready either!!! Love your colorful card. Thanks for joining us.

Tangii said...

Very pretty colors and great design! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept, hope to see you again. :-)