Sunday, September 16, 2018

Pretty Darn Cool


You've been warned...I'm on the pom pom train.

My family was like "ummm, you know you can't stick that in an envelope right".


Yes, I know that people. :)

But hand carried cards (or boxed up cards) are valid for pop up items.



Simon Says Stamp (Wednesday): Pop It Up
 


 stamps: Simon Says Stamp/Hero Arts Prayers thinking of you sentiment, My Favorite Things Because You sentiment  dies: Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles   other: Tim Holtz stencil, Papertrey Ink Modern stencil


If the recipient wants to keep the pom...she can remove it from the tab~




Check out these rad colors~
 

http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/09/just-us-girls-458-color-week.html



I don't often stencil...let alone use more than one~but I like the unique effect.
 





Thanks for stopping by to say hey~


2 comments:

Barbara said...

So beautiful! love so much the design and color palette, so classy! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Bobby said...

Very mixed media of you, Marlena. Those stencils go so well together and the wonky stitches carry through the whimsy of your pom pom card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.