Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Papertrey Ink September Blog Hop Challenge 2018





My girls will tell you I have a serious pom addiction.
ahem.
That would be correct~these poufs need homes!!
 There's one on this bookmark card~



stamps: Papertrey Ink Stylized Autumn  die: My Favorite Things Gift Card Grooves



Papertrey Ink's September Blog Hop Challenge is a gorgeous table set up for fall~
https://blog.papertreyink.com/2018/09/september-2018-blog-hop/

I love those gourds/pumpkins that have a color down the grooves...hence the yellow "stripe" on the pom I created.
My line of stamped flowers and square sequins mimic the row of colorful gourds.
A pic of the rustic cream panel proves nothing goes to waste here.
 








Thanks for stopping by today~


4 comments:

Jill S said...

Love the thought behind your design. I could see the picture exactly how you painted it. Love the pom!

Julia Aston said...

Too funny with using your holey background piece Marlena! I've done that once or twice! What a fun pompom on the top of your cute fox book mark - a great fall design!

Betty Wright said...

This is adorable! Love the pom pom!

Marcia Hill said...

A fun and bright card Marlena and I LOVE your pom-poms...especially the stripe!! :0)