Thursday, September 6, 2018

Friends Don't Let Friends




Pinatas make me happy. :)
I've seen so many cute shapes, it makes me want to throw a party. 



stamps: My Favorite Things Anything but Basic Birthday Wishes/Sketchy Flowers wonky circle  dies: My Favorite Things Pinata, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches


Have you ever witnessed a pinata SNAP off the string?!


http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/08/challenge-168-snap.html





Ummmm utter chaos and kids piling on to punch out the candy is what I've observed.


There's zero hope of hanging it back up.

Just stand back or you'll get hurt. ;)



The following sketch is at My Favorite Things 




http://www.cardchallenges.com/2018/09/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-401.html






The wonky circle from Sketchy Flowers and the fun sentiment from Anything but Basic Birthday Wishes were stamped on.



Thanks for stopping by :)




1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Lovely colourful Pinata, fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby