Thursday, February 13, 2020

You ARe LoveD Red StaTic



I'm officially on the foiling train.


I even picked up a hot laminator.

 Don't tell my husband (who recently purchased the laminator)...this card didn't need it.


Brutus Monroe Lots of Love (Card Panel, stamp, digital cut)/Foundation Square Dies/Cardstock (Heather,Slate)/Red Static Foil Sheet/Jute String



This foiling used a leftover transfer sheet from a previous project.

I loved the red sheet left behind, look at those perfect squares!!






I used Elmer's spray adhesive to attach the remnant to a Lots of Love card panel.

You'll see in this pic that I first tried a double stick tape...and it picked up the red.








I had to tie that down instead.


Spray adhesive helped.

I notched the corners with a hole punch (partial cut), so the jute wouldn't slide on the slippery sheet.








I was inspired by this traditional Valentine photo:


https://thecardconcept.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-card-concept-128-be-mine-valentine.html



Thanks for stopping by today!





2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oooooo....lots of shimmer and shine on this fun Valentine! Thanks for playing along in the "Be Mine, Valentine" challenge over on The Card Concept!

Marcie Sharp said...

Fun use of foil! I am definitely a fan of that technique. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!