Sunday, February 9, 2020

Stalker Cards ;)




He doesn't know it, but a guy I sat behind at a comedy show had his outfit stalked.



I had to; his blue and white striped top and Terracotta pants had me mesmerized. ;)

I knew I needed to take that inspiration and run with it.



Brutus Monroe So Emotional/Birthday Wreath/ Cardstock (Pumpkin, Terracotta)/Foundation Circle dies/Prism Sequins, Simon Says Stamp Botanical Heart stripes





http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/just-us-girls-522-trend-week.html



Thanks for stopping by today!


 

2 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Great way to use stripes for this week's challenge! Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week!

Bobby said...

I had to chuckle at your comment, Marlena. Many a time I've wanted to make a card based on the wardrobe of the person in front of me in church. The navy stripes are great with the terra cotta. Great choice for a masculine card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.