Friday, February 7, 2020

Anything But a Rectangle




A challenge prompt from Brutus Monroe's fan club called for a shaped card (anything but a Rectangle).

 I'll admit I wasn't gonna tackle this one, but

this card practically made itself ;)-it's one of those creative moments I rolled with.


Hardest part was figuring out how to logistically connect two diamonds (angled squares).




 Brutus Monroe Gnome Place Like Home/January Stamp of the Month sentiment/Gnome Home Patterned paper/Cardstock (Speckled Egg/Terracotta/Phonebook)/Foundation Square and Circle dies, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles



I found this scrap piece to anchor the panels to; I have so many of these laying around from trimmed card bases.


 I usually use them for sentiment dies, but I like this new discovery!












http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-154.html



Thanks for stopping by today~








2 comments:

Anita in France said...

What sweet pp to go with that oh so cute gnome, Marlena ... such a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love that gnome. Fabulous paper and color choices. Thanks so much for playing at Time Out.