Tuesday, February 4, 2020

You Are Loved Circle Panel






This card panel has fun all over it. ;)
I don't even wear lipstick, but I love the look of this!



Brutus Monroe Lots of Love sentiment and card panels/Cardstock (Speckled Egg/Midnight/Honeysuckle)/Prism Sequins Galaxy Black/Foundation Circle Dies/Raven Detail Ink



I created my own cardstock panel with Foundation Circle dies and stamped with a lovely sentiment from Brutus Monroe.











http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-154.html





Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

sandie said...

I just love you designs and these colours look fab together....wow to black lipstick...you con goth on us! Thanks for joining Time Out

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

LOVE that you used black for the kissy lips. Fantastic. The other colors you chose are wonderful too. Really different, and really fab. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out. Always great to see you in the gallery.