Sunday, February 2, 2020

Happy Birthday & a Bow



Loving this Prism Mirrorstock from Brutus Monroe, and took a chance running it through my Fiskars crimper.

It's awesome.



 Brutus Monroe Mirrorstock Prism/Vintage Floral Background/Mic Drop Embossing Powder/Foundation Square dies, The Ton Flawless sentiment, Sunny Studio Holiday Style Bow,My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched circles,Doodlebug Beetle Black Mini Doily, Fiskars Paper Crimper


 I find the trick to stamping a three layer stamp like this bow, is to give myself room for grace.

I cut it out three times for each layer and give myself several chances to get it right.





I stamped a bow instead of tying one on, because 


I'm, ahem, bow-making challenged.


no joke.


Trust me. I know myself. ;)


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/just-us-girls-521-word-week.html




 Thanks for stopping by today!





2 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful with all of that shine! I love that floral background paired with the prism stripes and your little bow is perfect. I am also ribbon/bow challenged and go for die cuts or stamped versions. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Lisa Kind said...

So many are saying they are bow tying challenged! But your stamped one is perfect! And you get points for pulling out your crimper and using it on this cool paper! Great card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!