Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Beautiful Birthday




I used some paint on my project today~
 
 


 Hero Arts Dress Up sentiment/Stamp & Cut Alpha Tabs die, Brutus Monroe Cardstock (Sea)/Foundation Circle dies, Delta Ceramcoat Paints (Pumkin, Hydrangea Pink), Tim Holtz Advantus Idea-ology Vintage Washi, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles




 I used wall tape to get a clean edge and painted some Delta paint on white cardstock.

I die cut the tab and stamped an older sentiment from Hero Arts.









I stuck to one corner and kept it CAS for the following challenge:






https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2020/02/cas-game-159-one-corner-optional-twist.html






I'm also submitting to the following birthday challenges:



http://ablognamedhero.com/2020/02/february-challenge/







http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/challenge-155.html



Thanks for stopping by today!



6 comments:

ionabunny said...

Lovely card. Great colours. Hugz

Nonni said...

Very fun layout and I love the colors you used. The pink is very unexpected and works super well! Thank you for taking Time Out and joining us!

Jane said...

Fabulous card! Love those strong colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Kim Heggins said...

FABulous....just love your incredible design and those colors are amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a wonderful card! Love your design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

SkyPaperScissors said...

I really like the colors you used in this bold and geometric design! Thanks for playing along with the A Blog Named Hero February challenge!