Sunday, February 2, 2020

Ocean Pair




I picked up the CUTEST decorative die cuts recently.

They're so different and I love them-Brutus Monroe Watercolor Sea Life.

I was able to make two cards that are similar enough to post together.






The new Pastel Deco has a pattern that looks like ocean waves so I ran with it.

I die cut with a Foundation circle die and split it so it could be used on both cards. 


 Brutus Monroe Decorative Die Cuts Watercolor Sea Life/Nautical Doodles stamp set/Foundation Dies (Circle,Rectangle)/Cardstock (Scarlet/Midnight/Lagoon)/Inks (Raven,Alabaster/Embossing)/Foil Transfer Sheet Red Static/Pastel Deco Patterned Paper, Deco Foil Transfer Gel DUO, Reverse Confetti Bubble Confetti die circles





Brutus Monroe Decorative Die Cuts Watercolor Sea Life/Nautical Doodles stamp set/Foundation Circle die/Midnight Cardstock/Pastel Deco Patterned Paper,Reverse Confetti Bubble Confetti die circles






Thanks for stopping by today!




No comments: