Thursday, February 27, 2020

Magical Seahorse





I received the coolest happy mail recently.
A friend I haven't seen in years sent me this Pink Ink Designs Seahorse Swirls, because she had 2. ;)



Pink Ink Designs Seahorse Swirls, Stamplorations Cutplorations Magical die, Reverse Confetti Abyss ink, Brutus Monroe Foundation Circle dies





I was intimidated to color it right away (it's a big image), but I didn't want that to stop me.


 This ocean theme challenge had me motivated!



http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/02/just-us-girls-524-photo-week.html


First I stamped it with Reverse Confetti's Abyss ink on a turquoise panel.

I die cut the image with Brutus Monroe's Foundation Circle dies and stamped the image again on a white card panel.

I lined the two images up, added some gold shimmer circles and matched it with a Stamplorations Cutplorations Magical sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today!





2 comments:

cm said...

WOW! Such a sweet friend to send you this gorgeous, detailed, swirly seahorse! It is, indeed, magical! So delighted to see you in the JUGS gallery, my friend!
hugs~c

Nancy said...

This is such an amazing card Marlena! What a generous friend and you have showcased the stamp phenomenally! So glad you shared it with us at JUGS!