Saturday, February 22, 2020

INkspirational DT I Heart YOu Uni



It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!


Brutus Monroe Stamp of the Month/Foundation Die Squares/Lots of Love Card Panel/Cardstock (Speckled Egg/Heather)/Gold Vein Washi/Raven Detail Ink
 Here's our new challenge prompt:
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/

 Unicorns leap, don't they?


I don't have a horse stamp (my first thought), so I figured this 'lil guy would do. ;)

Please join us with your unique creation!

4 comments:

cm said...

Unicorns definitely leap and yours is a delightful choice for the challenge! So sweet!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

I like the way you brought color to this design, leaving the image uncolored. Super background too.

Anila Dikay said...

Yes Yes Unicorns leap... If my Bunny can why can't a unicorn..? lol...
Super cute card. That heart background looks so beautiful. Love the layering.

Marina said...

I love how the main colour comes from your washi - cute unicorn!