Thursday, February 13, 2020

Fancy Holiday Anxiety




This sentiment is SPOT ON. ;)




 Brutus Monroe Paper (Cardstock-Speckled Egg/Terracotta/ Phonebook, Pastel Deco Paper Pad)/Foundation Square dies, The Ink Road Stamp Becky Stamp set/Clear Bubbles, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle dies



 I had to get it.






I think my friends will love it too.




Here's a fun challenge:




https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/02/wwc258-marshas-challenge-all-about.html



Thanks for stopping by today~




2 comments:

Karen Brown said...

Very attractive card. I really like all the circles and the geometric background. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

Marsha Reed said...

Lovely card, Marlena! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT