Sunday, October 13, 2019

You're My Favorite Person




 "Just because" cards.... are always received wholeheartedly.


He loved it. ;)

He was super touched.



 Brutus Monroe Autumn Essentials/Fall Leaf Dies/Twisted Tangerine Embossing Powder, Simon Says Stamp Playful Messages, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles, washi tape



Kinda went a little nuts with technique...I did all the dos in separate steps...intending separate cards.  

 It's like I invited various guests to a party...

the only one I was sure about was the mustard paper!

😆


The ones that played together nicely were these elements~




 The leaves are washi dipped and circles paint dipped.


I also used embossing powder and die cutting for 











http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-146.html


Thanks for stopping by today!




4 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Another lovely card! The bright yellows and greens with the two-tone leaves look beautiful 😀. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Creative wishes, Jo x

Lisa Kind said...

Pretty card and I love all the techniques you used. I love that sentiment...I often tell my hubby that! LOL! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

Shauna said...

Hi Marlena! Fun to see you at Time Out! I really like the "dipped" technique you used here and your beautiful fall colors. Thanks for playing at Time Out!
- Shauna

Anita in France said...

Your dipping techniques work so well on this fabulous design, Marlena ... the shimmer and shine are delicious with the autumnal colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)