Thursday, October 31, 2019

Autumn Sunrise Chistmas




I'm going to need a lot of Christmas cards, and this card panel looks like a wreath.


  I colored it Christmasy and added a Christmas die cut.







Brutus Monroe Autumn Sunrise Card Panel/Papers from Autumn Sunrise Inspiration Box, Hero Arts Stamp & Cuts Merry, Copics




THEN, I got FANCY.

Check out this second pic with a CARD GUARD on. ;)





Brutus Monroe Card Guard


Now at first I fiddled with it...thinking "oh no! I bought three packs of these and they don't fit".


But once I cut the length of it, I slid this card right in.


 Remove the sticker strip and fold it over

 (stick the flap back on itself).






This will ensure that glue residue I missed, won't stick to the envelope I've slipped it in.


Ask me how many times that's happened.

 I'll answer...


 "too many times". ;)





https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/10/wwc245-anything-goes-challenge.html


Thanks for stopping by today~








2 comments:

Darnell said...

Marlena, I LOVE your coloring on this wreath! Pinning!! Hugs, Darnell

flowerobsessedgal said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love from your crafty twin, Brenda