Saturday, October 5, 2019

Happy World Card Making Day




Brutus Monroe Jaw Breaker Paper/Neon Cardstock, Sunny Studio Stamps Holiday Style joy sentiment, Technique Tuesday Bubbles on the Border, Tim Holtz Sizzix Woodlands tree, fantastic die (Verve-out of biz)



 Happy World Card Making Day!



https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/world-card-making-day-simon-style-2/





My fave technique: Happy Accidents.


Seriously, this eclectic Christmas card started with my "fantastic" die slipping into the Bubbles on the Border gold shimmer remnant.

It flowed from there.

I positioned fantastic to look intentional in movement and style.


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/just-us-girls-word-week-508.html




The flow needed a backdrop like this gorgeous paper from Brutus Monroe called Jaw Breaker.

I then matched the tree colors up.

Joy joy joy was heat embossed with three colors and I arranged them like music notes dancing.

I embrace accidents when it comes to crafting~I have to, or I'd have to give up creating! ;)

Thanks for stopping by~


 









 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I really love your Marbelized background paper. My hubby is a retired Art teacher, and he would make his own paper like this with his students and me all the time. It was so much fun to do. Great card! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls, please join us again soon!

Vicki Dutcher said...

That paper is awesome! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS