Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Dark & Twisty One Layer






Brutus Monroe Steampunk, The Ink Road Stamps Dark & Twisty sentiment, paper distresser



 I don't often one layer it, but when I do, I want it memorable.




https://aaacards.blogspot.com/2019/09/cas-game-150-one-layer-optional-twist.html



 This Brutus Monroe Steampunk lady makes it easy; the hat is where I have fun!

I went with a sunset design (cuz I can and she's willing to rock it).

One of my favorite techniques is to play around with Copics and create patterns or various color combos within an open space (like a sunset effect on her hat).


  Simon Says Stamp IG October Challenge:Favorite Technique





Simon Says (Wednesday): Anything Goes



 Thanks for stopping by today!





3 comments:

Jane said...

Perfect choice of dramatic image for a one layer card. Loooove the colours on the hat! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Quillish said...

Look at that drama!! The coloring is perfect and what a great card. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

Tracie Pond said...

Fun colored hat. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards =) Tracie