Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Forever & Always Dipped Tag Wedding





Simon Says Stamp Stitched Dress Up Tag, Brutus Monroe Autumn Sunrise Kit patterned paper/felt leaf, Colorado Craft Company Lovely Legs Happy Forevering sentiment




I love red and yellow together like this photo~check out the grey roof!

I went with a red leaf that was in my Brutus Monroe Inspiration Box Autumn Sunrise and let it share the color stage with yellow.



http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/09/just-us-girls-507-photo-week.html







I used one of my favorite techniques of "dipping" my tag with paint.

I do this with washi at other times, too.






Thanks for stopping by today!






2 comments:

Bobby said...

Very creative, Marlena. I love how you took elements from the photo and used them to make this wonderful card rather that repeat the images themselves. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Maria said...

What a super fun layout! I love the inspiration you got from this photo. That tag on the card is awesome along with that super fun leaf.