Saturday, October 19, 2019

INkspirational DT Mask




It's time for another challenge at INkspirational!




 Brutus Monroe Pumpkin Faces/Neon Aqua Pigments, CZ Design Thankful 2, Blacklight keychain, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches



 This time the prompt was mask so I tried my hand at masking the pumpkins from Brutus Monroe Pumpkin Faces and painted with Neon Aqua Pigments.


I masked first with Versamark Ink and placed the color down and then I went back with ink again and white embossed.

The first attempt was to give me a guideline for where to place the colors.

The less diluted, the brighter the glow.












http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/




Please join us with your unique creation!


4 comments:

Nonni said...

Wow, I've never seen this kind of colors (the neon pigments), they look stunning! I love the dramatic look of the glow! Fun idea to attach the keychain to the card. xxx

sandie said...

wow Marlena this worked wonders and the colours are fab and love the combo of colours and adore your signiture pom pom!

Pia S said...

Wow, love the cool spooky effect of the light! So fun and different!

Marina said...

These are so dramatic!!