Thursday, October 31, 2019

~BRB~





I'm inspired by the whimsical card stories of Daniel West.


Here's my story...


Tim Holtz Halloween Cutouts, Brutus Monroe So Emotional, Papertrey Ink Bubble Talk die


 a spider drops too close for comfort ~

(I literally had two spiders skirting my windshield while driving the other day. Even when I didn't see them I SAW them, you feel?).

I paired Brutus Monroe So Emotional with Tim Holtz Halloween Cutouts for the following challenges:


Check out the soft pumpkin and greens here:

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2019/11/just-add-ink-481inspiration.html


Here's another one of my faves:




Thanks for stopping by today!




3 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

A fun card with lots of great angles and shapes. Chantell Just Add Ink

Patrice said...

Marlena I love this fun card. Great web & even the spider is kinda cute :)
Thanks for sharing with us again at Just Add Ink. x

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

Love this cute creation. Such a gorgeous colour palette for this fun spidey card. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at Just Add Ink this week xOx Jackie