Friday, October 25, 2019

PomTray Happy Mail Card





I colored and speckled the card with Copics and couldn't stop there...





Brutus Monroe Botanical Background/Happy Mail/ Triangle Acrylic Tray, My Favorite Things sentiment strips, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches, Copics, Red Heart yarn for poms, Pom Pom Maker, Uniball White


Now that I have a way to corral my homemade poms...I may be doing this more often!





http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/10/challenge-147.html



I gifted a well deserved recipient with the card and poms...hopefully she feels loved!

 



(Copic coloring and speckling)


Thanks for stopping by today!


 

3 comments:

Marina said...

Beautiful colouring!

Gerrina said...

So beautiful and bright coloured! Will give someone some sun on the day! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Joyce said...

What a beautiful card with lovely coloring. And, those pom poms are such fun. Thank you so much for playing along at Time Out.