Monday, April 30, 2018

Transformation Tuesday Challenge #6



hosted by Stephanie Gold
 
is a great opportunity to redo/update!
 
 
It's also a chance to ink up a stamp set I haven't worked with in awhile.
 
 
Here is my new card:
 


stamps: Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie/Winter Woods sentiment  dies: Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie/Brushed Off Rectangle, Avery Elle Dotted Elle-ments



based off my old card:


stamps: Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie/Winter Woods sentiment  dies: Papertrey Ink Rosie Posie


I still love coral and stripes, but I steered brighter with a smaller  card base.
 
 By matching Aqua Mist, yellow, and trendy black stripes with coral, I have a second Posie birthday creation for my card stash.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

Cindy Beach said...

Love the beautiful new colors, Marlena. The fishtail tag and twine are a terrific transformation!