Monday, April 23, 2018

Just Have Fun




I managed to squeeze in some crafty play time....


 stamps: Lil' Inker Designs Rat Race  dies: Lil' Inker Designs Dual Stitched Triangle






I featured purples for the following challenge...



http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/04/just-us-girls-challenge-437color-week.html


The sentiment came to mind with the following word prompt~

http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/2018/04/challenge-159-play.html


I added sequins and rhinestones for

Simon Says (Wednesday): Sparkle and Shine.




Oh it's Monday...but I'm cool with it, because THE SUNNNNN finally came out in my neck of the woods.


 I still need to wear jeans but the arms are making a comeback ;).

Thanks for stopping by~



3 comments:

Lin said...

What a fun design, Marlena, love your play with these triangles! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Macimbalo said...

What a great layout! Love the angle of your triangle and the color is perfect for JUGs this week! Thanks for joining us!

Shauna said...

What a fun use of triangles and dies! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna