Sunday, April 15, 2018

Squad & Stripes




I was super tight with my gma when she was on this earth.

She. was. the. BEST.

Check this squad out~





stamps: Art Impressions SC0678 Got Style, Verve Poppy Birthday sentiment  dies: My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Ovals,Sentiment Strip  other: enamel dots,Copics


Aren't they a HOOT?!

I wanna hang with them. 

They know what they are about~rockin' their hats and posin'. ;)



There's a circular focal point for this challenge (and an AI stamp),


http://artimpressionsstamps.blogspot.com/2018/04/new-circlet-mtf-line-plus-challenge-230.html
 


not to mention... black and white stripes.


Yesssss to this pattern~I love it everywhere I see it.

I could create for days with this trend~


http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/04/just-us-girls-436-trend-week.html

You bless me with your visits~thanks for stopping by~



5 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What a fabulous design to feature the rockin' ladies! I love how you offset that image oval and tilted the layers. I especially love those stripes peeking around the edge of that oval. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Tammy said...

I love this! Love the image -- great ladies, ha! But I really love your layout--everyone kinda "off"! So interesting and fun!

Rachel Duong said...

These ladies with the hats are so hilarious. The bright colors paired with the black and white are so striking!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh I love these old broads! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Jil Lebel said...

I just love this clever card layout! Your sassy ladies are having a grand time showing off their hats. Thanks for playing along with the Art impressions Good Goes Around Challenge! Jil