Monday, April 16, 2018

Sentimental Focus



Considering how often I'm late with sending cards...
 
I should tuck a few of these in my stash. ;)
 


stamps: My Favorite Things Anything-but-Basic Birthday Wishes  dies: My Favorite Things Die-namics Lip Balm Window & Frame/Inside & Out Stitched Stars  
 
 
 I have zero regrets purchasing the lip balm dies...even if I only use them for larger sentiments.


I'm a gadgety girlie and HAD TO HAVE them in my arsenal.


I used these colors, but I'm sure a masculine version with other colors would trade nicely here.

 
 
http://www.cardchallenges.com/2018/04/mft-color-challenge-91.html
 
 
 
 Once again, I'm smitten with trend week at this challenge:

 
 
 
http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2018/04/just-us-girls-436-trend-week.html
 
 
 It motivates me to use those stripes I've been hoarding!

Praying your Monday flows better than usual~



 
 
 

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

That color combo with the b&w stripes is just so pretty! Lovely card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Michelle said...

Congrats on your win at MFT's color challenge!