Saturday, April 14, 2018

One Layer Spring Card



I recently acquired a Hero Arts springy floral set~



stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Bouquet  other: torn washi tape for masking lines




With this challenge in mind, I went straight to inking!

 

http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/challenge-107.html


To achieve the ragged stripes, I ripped my washi and attached them at the straight sides.

After sponging, I removed the washi strips~leaving a white space in the middle of this one layered card for the bouquet.




Simon Says Work It Wednesday March 2018 (fun inking technique)


 Thanks for stopping in today~



1 comment:

Jill V said...

Such a pretty Springtime bouquet - and I love how you created your own stripes with washi - they are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill