Sunday, July 21, 2019

Shellphone



I told you I was all about these Santoro dies, right???
 
Let me introduce you to another:


Santoro London Summer Days die, Tim Holtz Stencil, Texture Paste, The Ink Road Stamps Shell Yeah, My Favorite Things  Stitched Squares, Brutus Monroe Wave Background
 
 
 
Look at this wonderful photo, which had me reach for greys and neutrals as the backdrop~
 
 
 
http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-140.html
 
 
 
 The background is stamped and the next layers is stenciled texture paste:
 
 
 
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by~
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

sandie said...

wow Marlena there is so much in this photo to inspire. I adore the background-such a great idea to use the wave and then layer on top-wonderful use of texture also and well with a die called 'London Days'....how can I resist such a fab card! Love our photo inspired you to join us x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wonderful combination of elements, colors and textures in your seashore themed card. I love the things you noted from our inspiration photo that inspired you. Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out. It's always great to see your work here.

Lynn said...

Love so much how you were inspired by the photo! The stenciling is amazing!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!