Thursday, July 25, 2019

Onolicious




Alll the local Hawaii food guys...that's what I digested earlier this month.
 
EVERY food I miss went in my belly in a two week's span. 
 
There was ONE hobby store run my whole trip, so imagine my delight when I stumbled upon Island Style stamps at the airport!
 
 



KC Hawaii Island Style Stamps Island Treats, My Favorite Things Color Drops/Square Frames, Martha Stewart confetti




It was the BEST  way to end a family trip that went by too fast.

I stamped da bugga (I talk diff when at my childhood home) on a My Favorite Things Color Drop and backed it with a square frame.






http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/challenge-351-anything-goes.html



If you happen upon the Honolulu Airport and are looking for these...I found them in the one shop across from the food court.

I thanked the cashier profusely for stocking them,

 😂😂😂

(I have no shame)

to which he replied, "we just got them in and we're the only airport shop that sells them". 


 You're welcome. ;)


Thanks for stopping by!


 
 



1 comment:

foleysfriend said...

What a cute card! And you have a great souvenir of your trip there - thanks for the heads up. I'll try to check out the shop but I won't be there for awhile. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.