Monday, July 29, 2019

Back Off Monday




"Back off Monday, I have glitter and know how to use it"

 DoCrafts Santoro Gorjuss Fly Away With Me dies, The Rabbit Hole Designs Sassy Sentiments, Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangle, My Favorite Things Square Frame, Folk Art Black Opal Glitterific Paint






 Check out this yellow, blue scene with a sole creature~

 
http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/just-us-girls-498-photo-week.html











 (I don't know which paper pad I got the unusual animal print from)




 Thanks for stopping by~



3 comments:

Marina said...

Love how you've layered these fabulous elements. The sentiment - I can relate.

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a lovely creation! The sentiment is great! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty! I love how you used the colors in our inspiration photo to create this beauty! Love that pattern paper! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!