Saturday, July 13, 2019

Cupcake Photo Inkspirational DT




It's time for another challenge at Inkspirational!


This time it's a delightful cupcake photo, so I created my own version of "cupcakes".



Sweet n' Sassy Vintage Baby, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circles/Square Frames, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Doodlebug Sprinkles



Pastels led me to a baby card, and I could always use one in my stash!

I got as close to pastels as possible when shading the "cupcakes".

If you leave the die on while sponging ink, it will create a crisp border~





 Click on the photo to see what the rest of my talented team has come up with and


  join us with your unique creation!




6 comments:

sandie said...

Just such a cool way to interpret the photo-wouldn't it be fab if you could have cupcakes like these-love the angles as I always do on your photos x

Marina said...

What a great take on the challenge and looks great.

Pia S said...

Great take on the challenge theme, Marlena! A darling, colorful baby card with a clever layout to fit these images together.

Lori said...

What a fun take on the cupcake photo! You created a darling baby card!

Shauna said...

I like the layered squares and circles. It almost looks like a collection of frames! Love the baby theme... I always need a baby card, but I find them difficult to make!
- Shauna

Anila Dikay said...

A unique take on the challenge Marlena. Love the colours