Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Fruity



I love messing with shapes, angles and abstract work in general.
I'm such a 70's kid!
This was just for fun~


The Craft's Meow sentiment (business closed), Spellbinders Classic Circles cut in half, My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle (cut twice-second time overlapped for the lime cut)/Peek-a-Boo Wonky Windows
 Before I restocked my lime cardstock, I had a sliver left.

I tried to fit a wonky stitched circle in there by overlapping it to get a fruit shaped whatever.

I married it with a half circle die cut, figuring it would make for an interesting pair.
http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2019/07/just-add-ink-467sketch.html
 Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Chantell Randall said...

This is a funky frame, which is perfect for the theme of your fund card. Chantell Just Add Ink