Monday, March 25, 2013

March 2013 Papertrey Blog Hop



I left a trail of sequins in my car and through the house, because of the bursting bag of sequins (or spangles) I recently purchased.



I used a whole bunch here for the














I used the die cut from this card for the

CASE Study Challenge #133
by Julie Ebersole.
I created a different landscape for the bicycle, by using the leftover piece from Papertrey Ink's Beautiful Beads Die.
Just like the sentiment, it's truly cloudy here, in fact, it's been snowing all day!


One day we will have color in our landscape....LOL, ONE DAY!!!


But for now...I'll just scatter colorful sequins everywhere I go....
stamp: Papertrey Ink Hello Sunshine
die: Papertrey Ink Beautiful Beads,Jamie Girl on Bicycle (Silhouette Cameo)
 ink: WPlus9 white ink
paper: Bazzill,Recollections kraft,Prima Bohemian Bamboo
other: Kid's Jewelry "spangles",Xyron adhesive,Tombow glue

12 comments:

Marybeth said...

Haha,I can see the trail because mine are all over the place as well. this is adorable not sure that is the word I am looking for ,but I love your creative bike card!

Nancy Penir said...

Marlena, sure that we all have some cleaning up to do! This is wonderful! Love the bike, and the background you created.

Emily Keaton said...

That is totally cool!! I love how you added the pretty sequins :)

Martha said...

Marlena, what a FUN & creative card! Love how you used the sequins

Sadie said...

Cute idea on that skirt!! Loving the sequin touch!

Kristii said...

Absolutely fabulous!! Love that you used the negative images in the background and the sequins are totally perfect!!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is so cool - I really love the sequins caught in the background!

Maureen said...

I can just imagine the trail of sequins! Love all the sparkle! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE STudy :)

Kelly S. said...

A mod FAB card, Marlena! What an awesome use of sequins...and the negative die cut piece! Such a creative layout. Love the little flower sequins....even on her bicycle spokes :)!

maria f. said...

What a fun card, Marlena. Love how you used the sequins.

Andrea Ewen said...

What a cool, clever design, Marlena! Love the colors and the fun image, too! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

JJ Bolton said...

This is just super cheery Marlena! I love that you used the paper bead dies to make the background:)