Friday, March 8, 2013

Vertical Fence and a Butterfly





In light of my previous post....


you might be thinking....


"Wow, Marlena has some pretty great friends".



You would be right.






I am one of those people that needs lots of encouragement...LOL, and God has overflowed my life with that!!!

I felt this card fit Sweet 'n Sassy's

Keyword: SNSMAR13VSD1


I popped up the sentiment on a vertical fence-not the normal look for a fence, but that's ok.


True friends are not normal either...I call them miracles and gifts from God!



I am truly blessed when you stop by and visit, so thank you for peeking in today!




stamp: Sweet 'n Sassy New Beginnings,Papertrey Ink Counting My Blessings
die: fence (Silhouette Cameo),Papertrey Ink Counting My Blessings
paper: Georgia Pacific white,Authentique Lively
ink: Papertrey Ink True Black





2 comments:

Kim said...

I love your card and what you have done with the fence!! It's always a treat to see new and different creations. I also love your pretty and simple color palette.

Kim said...

P.S. I do believe I saw a Shih tzu in your photos. I have two snuggled next to me in my photo. They are the best!! :>)