Saturday, March 9, 2013

HELLO




Hello there friends!





I played around with some diamond shapes and added a HUMONGOUS sentiment to top it off.


I tend to make huge cards~always have...SO THESE sentiments have found a good home!







Hello Spring!


Let's Be Friends



I actually hear birds today...I'm so excited to see the sun come out in my corner of the world!!!

Have a great day~


stamps: Hero Arts Fancy Basics and So Kind
ink: Hero Arts Quiet Morning Ink Cubes (pale tomato),Papertrey Ink New Leaf,True Black and Hawaiian Shores
paper:Georgia Pacific White








10 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

I just wonthat Hero ARts sentimentset and can't wait to use it--I love the idea of HUGE sentiments!! Super cute card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Marlena I love your card and that fabulous sentiment, great colours!

Sara Mac said...

Fun card Marlena! Love that huge sentiment.

Jingle said...

This is a really neat design, Marlena! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!

Helen F. said...

Very cool design, Marlena. Love the huge sentiment~I'm going to have to check that stamp set out

Sanketi said...

Beautiful !
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week !

maria f. said...

This card was a huge success Marlena :) We were hearing birds too ... until blizzard conditions came to town today. Very unusual for us. Wonder where the birdies went?

anya said...

Love, love, love this! Great colors and the composition is just too fun! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

Alicia said...

The oversize images look so awesome! So glad to have your project at The Play Date Cafe this week, thanks. :)

Kelly Griglione said...

What a powerful punch your card serves, Marlena! Love your color-blocking. And I was excited to hear birds this week too. So glad you joined the CASual Fridays Challenge this week!