Saturday, March 9, 2013

So ThAnKfUl




I love these recycled "so" tags...






they don't last long on my desk.


Check out the fun inspiration at



I was also driven by the


Maybe I've had too much caffeine today...LOL, hence the overflow of creating and blogging.


I don't want to stop while I feel inspired~hope you are getting some crafty time in also, friends!


stamps: Papertrey Ink Counting My Blessings
dies: Papertrey Ink Counting My Blessings,My Favorite Things Die-namics sentiment strips,Verve Pennant Banner
other: recycled tag
paper: Bazzill gold,American Crafts Sketchbook,Georgia Pacific white
ink: WPlus9 White Pigment Ink
other: My Mind's Eye twine,Crop-a-Dile corner chomper,Xyron,stapler








5 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Marlena: You really captured the feel of the runway inspiration and the colours together are FAB!
Sharon aka celticrafter
PS Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog for my CAS card!

Larissa Heskett said...

WoW!! I love the colors and the fun banner!! Such a neat design and it really matches the challenge!! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend!! =)

Helen F. said...

Great card created from the Runway challenge, Marlena! Keep drinking that coffee, love seeing your beautiful creations :^)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So clever of you to use a clothing tag on your card! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)