Friday, March 22, 2013

Head in the Clouds Happy Day



I call this my "Head in the Clouds Happy Day" card.





If you are blessed to have a day like that~


~I say ROLL WITH IT AND ENJOY while you can.


AMEN?


I was inspired by the card's sunshine feel,bicycle and clouds featured at
CASE Study Challenge #133

by Julie Ebersole.


Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #212
Bring on Spring (the butterfly speaks spring to me!)

Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World
I played within the negative field~I believe what's going on INSIDE is more important,many times, than the outside.


I've lived similar situations and many times the joy I had in one just doesn't translate the second/third time around.


When I pray for joy...it's heart stuff God works on.



Our landscape in my corner of the world is filled with snow today...but that's ok~
'cause there's a big sun in my heart. ;)


I'm thankful for days like that!

stamps: Flourishes Tiny Flowers and Tags,Heidi Swapp Memory File Clear Stamps,Papertrey Ink Friendship Jar Summer Fillers (squiggly line)
ink: Staz On Pumpkin,Memento Peanut Brittle,Ranger Tim Holtz Pine Needles,Hero Arts Soft Olive
dies: Sizzix Kites (clouds),Jamie Girl on Bicycle (Silhouette Cameo),Sweet 'n Sassy New Beginnings Butterfly,My Favorite Things Die-namics sentiment strips
other: Fiskar's crimper
paper:Authentique (Genuine,Renew and Blissful),K&Company Nature Pad,Teresa Collins Tell Your Story











2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Love your head-in-the-clouds card, Marlene. Definitely AMEN to that :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)