Friday, March 8, 2013

BLESSED




Some people are an outright blessing...and not a "blessing in disguise" sort of blessing. ;)







I have a friend that is just that.


God has definitely given her the gift of encouragement and I am thankful that she sends some my way.


There's a bit o' chevron for the
Simon Says a Bit O' Green



and a bit o' positive for
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #70:Anything Goes


May we all be a blessing today!




 stamp: Papertrey Ink Counting My Blessings Mini Stamp Set
die: Papertrey Ink Counting My Blessings
paper: BoBunny Ambrosia DP,Authentique Lively,Georgia Pacific White
other: EK Medallion Chain punch




6 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is beautiful! Love the fresh, cheery colors you used, Marlena... sure to brighten your friend's day. :) Thanks for playing along in our "Bit o' Green" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xx

Karen Letchworth said...

Very sweet, Marlena. You are deifinitely an outright blessing to me!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Ann said...

Wonderful card, your card will be a blessing to her. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

Larissa Heskett said...

BEAUTIFUL card!! =) I LOVE the bright colors and the fun design!! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend!! =)

Colleen said...

Wonderful card, Marlena...you are lucky to have an encouraging friend and blessed, too! I love how you used the chevrons for the background and then the nice die cut word...I have many blessings in my life too!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena1 Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)