Thursday, March 15, 2012

~Keep on Rolling~






I created a card for a volunteer at my daughter's bowling league.



She's quite a trooper!



She leads the fundraisers and has been quite busy lately. 



The Lord laid her on my heart.






*The Alley Way Stamps adoraBOWL,Teresa Collins Posh,Memento ink tuxedo black,Versamark ink,Ranger super fine detail black embossing powder,Copic gray,Memento marker rose bud,zig pen black,Georgia Pacific white cardstock*


I jumped at buying adoraBOWL the minute I saw it.

I stamped the pin on a scrap piece of paper. 

Then I cut it out and left the "frame" to mask with.


I have a script in my Teresa Collins set, which I inked  a few times to fill the pin.


I stamped the pin again, over the script, and outlined for dramatic effect.



The fun part, is the ball can be colored however you like.

Hope she likes pink!









10 comments:

Scrapmate said...

Great idea I'm sure your acquaintance will love it.

Chrissie said...

This is really cool Marlena!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Super funky card Marlena
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Diane said...

Fun design...love the bowling ball!
Diane

Beate said...

What a fun card! She will love it.
Hugs and smiles

Margaret said...

This is so good! Love the way the pin has fallen off the edge

Margaret xx

~Tammy~ said...

What a perfect card for her!!! This is a fantastic cas design and I always love pink with bowling designs! Just me! :-)

Pauline said...

This is fabulous!! Love the pop of pink!

Ruby said...

You're really good at this one layer type card Marlena! Love the fun feel to it!

Karen B. said...

Another fantastic girl card! This one just exudes fun!