Tuesday, March 20, 2012

~Rainbow of Copics and SPRING~




SPRING





Flowers and birds are singing SPRING.










*Papertrey Ink All Booked Up,Papertrey Ink Wreath for All Seasons sentiment,Georgia Pacific White,American Crafts black cardstock,Versamark ink,Papertrey ink Premium dye true black,Ranger super fine detail black embossing powder,Fiskars paper crimper,Spellbinders scalloped circles,Copics (Y13,V06,R27,B05,110,YR04)*



SPRING


Nichole gives us free reign to PLAY WITH COPICS.



Bring out YOUR copics (or other pens like sharpies) and play along.




I speckled and dabbed the pens letting the white show through.




*RAINBOWS*

 &

 Spring







WOW! 



I love the flowers mixed with black.


I was inspired to incorporate black and speckle my colors because of her dress.




Thank you for stopping by today and if it's beautiful where you are


STEP OUTSIDE for a minute at least! ;)

17 comments:

Marybeth said...

What a beautiful take on the MIM challenge I love it! You sure found a creative way to use an older set. Great card, Marlena! It is beautiful out here today also, just got back from my 1 hr. walk with my dog,Major. If only I would do it faithfully every day. Janelle is on my mind a lot thees days. Thanks for stoping by my blog I always love hearing from you.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous background and lovely card. Thanks o much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Karen B. said...

Wonderful and cool copic technique for your card!

Linda said...

Very unique take on this challenge. Very Nice. Thanks for visiting my blog and your comments.

~Tammy~ said...

Very cool take on the challenge! Love it!

Unknown said...

Hi Marlena, this is beautiful. I love the texture and pop of color. Very nice.

I wanted to share with you that you won the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week! I was looking for your email but couldn't find it. Please get in touch with me soon so I can get your name and email to the sponsor. Congratulations!! I look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us. Have a great day!

Katie Gehring said...

I am in love with your background! It's AH-MAY-ZING! You should think about doing a tutorial showing the step-by step to your technique!

trisha too said...

Beautiful, vibrant, spring-y card, Marlena!

It's been raining buckets here, but you know, I don't even care, because it's SPRING!!

:)

Nancy Guse said...

Love this background Marlena, beautiful card!!!

Helen F. said...

Your card is stunning, Marlena! Love the colors on the background and the 'special' touches you added :)

Kristii said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love all the color!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Marlena. Love how you added the colors. That circle image is very pretty.

Annette Allen said...

wow this card is soooooo amazing. I love how you did the speckles on this card...to clever...for sure a winner...love it

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! this card is so pretty mom!!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I just love your marker technique! Thanks for joining us at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Unknown said...

love the dots of color and the crimping!! so pretty!

Cristina said...

Wow. What a cool effect you created with the Copics! So glad you joined us at Runway!