Monday, March 5, 2012

~TCM Sketch in Blue~





I received my adorable set, Tweet of You, in record time,





 and was able to make an engagement card for a sweet couple.





*The Craft's Meow Tweet of You,Versamark ink,Memento ink rich cocoa,Recollections sapphire pearl embossing powder,Whispers yellow embossing powder,Spellbinders label eleven,Daily Junque Ephemera Pack pieces flowers,Papertrey Ink eyelet lace border die,Authentique Genuine bundle 6X6,American Crafts cardstock,Georgia Pacific white cardbase,raffia ribbon,Sizzix dog tags*

Have you ever had your card sort of HAPPEN?



I couldn't put my finger on what was different about this card from any other card I usually do.



Then it hit me...


the bow!



Decent bow for a non-bowmaker like myself.


However, I do feel as though someone else slapped that baby on without my knowledge.



 I love it, it's just not my usual style.








I took the three elements and shifted it to the other side with flowers.






has been on my mind.



It's put my favorite color- blue
to the forefront of my mind!





Thank you so much for stopping by today. 



Have a blessed week!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I super LOVE the yellow embossing..such thee perfect touch!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Craft's Meow!!!

Julie Aldridge said...

Your card reminds me of spring!

Larissa Heskett said...

What a cute card!! I LOVE your design and take on the challenge!! LOVE the UNEXPECTED touch of the yellow embossing!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Sanketi said...

Lovely!

Karen B. said...

Wow, this is stunning Marlena~! What a perfect mix of colors and images. Thanks, too, for choosing the sketch at The Craft's Meow!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Marlena! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)