Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Card and a Verse



was perfect timing.  


I had just bought the most gorgeous fall paper.


It even pained me a little to cut into it...but it was worth it. ;)




I have a friend I personalized this for (see the initials?)...I think she will appreciate the gorgeous gold and especially the ODBD Bible verse...

she's a prayer warrior!


We all need those in our life, don't we?
Those that pray in the "trenches" faithfully and hold so many burdens on their hearts.



BTW,that lovely ribbon and DP for the verse was blog candy won from 




...what a sweetheart! She really blessed me. ;)




Thank you for stopping in today. ;)



Info:


ODBD Time stamp,JustRite Curlz Font stamp,Me and My Big Ideas DP,Piggy Tales Little Boy Blue DP,Piggy Tales Thumbelina Collection DP,Piggy Tales Ribbon The Battle of Mulan,Versamark ink,copper embossing powder,Want2Scrap rhinestones,Spellbinders Label Four,circle punch to make notches




2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Marlena!! Your friend will truly appreciate this. Love the embossed background and the verse. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge.

Anonymous said...

lol, I know how you feel, cutting into a favorite piece of paper, unwrapping my new ribbons, all make me remorseful! Great card!